I am helping Kary start a small blog to keep his friends and family informed of his progress. Please keep checking here for the latest news. I know he appreciates and needs your prayers and support more than ever. He is looking at some new options and will be writing about these as soon as he is able. So keep checking in and we will try to keep this up to date!!!



Monday, December 13, 2010

My Dad Is Very Special To Me!

My name is Brittany and I want to share with you why my Dad is very special to me. He is so special because he always played with me, and some of our favorite things to do where …playing soccer in our yard, going for bike rides, and playing games. I also loved helping him with our chickens.

He was very funny and always made me laugh, in fact he taught me how to tell my first joke when I was 4.

What I admire most about my Dad is that he was never too busy to come to all my school programs and sports. He even coached my soccer team last summer. He helped me with my homework every night and especially enjoyed teaching me math.

My Dad was always smiling and he seemed to make other people smile too. I will miss going camping with him and fishing and skipping rocks. But most of all, I will miss him tucking me into bed every night, praying with me and playing me a song on my guitar.

I love my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment