I am helping Kary start a small blog to keep his friends and family informed of his progress. Please keep checking here for the latest news. I know he appreciates and needs your prayers and support more than ever. He is looking at some new options and will be writing about these as soon as he is able. So keep checking in and we will try to keep this up to date!!!



Friday, June 11, 2010

Better as the day went on--

I was able to see Kary tonight. I knew that he had had a hard start to his day with a lot of dizziness, but that seemed to get better as his day went on. Our older brother came over and was able to get him outside for a bit and Kary enjoyed that a lot. He seemed wonderful tonight and so much better than when he was in the hospital. I think he enjoyed having real clothes on for a change too. I know I say this a lot, but Kary inspires me with how upbeat he is and happy. He is still asking about each of my kids and wants details and its as if he forgets we are there to see him. Kary mentioned on the phone today that he has chosen to not look at his body or what to many would be overwhelming, but he is choosing to listen to God's promises. He has such peace and optimism. Way to go Kary and I really hope he is able to begin sharing his thoughts and wisdom here soon. Thank you for lifting Kary up in your prayers-- we do not take this lightly and appreciate your dedication in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment