I am helping Kary start a small blog to keep his friends and family informed of his progress. Please keep checking here for the latest news. I know he appreciates and needs your prayers and support more than ever. He is looking at some new options and will be writing about these as soon as he is able. So keep checking in and we will try to keep this up to date!!!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back to Tulsa...

I spent a wonderful morning with Regina at our favorite tea house before she took my Mom and I to the airport to leave for Tulsa. Regina has to work and take care of Brittany, so my Mom is helping with my care.

On Thursday and Friday, I went to the necessary appointments to schedule chemo and fortunately my blood counts stayed high enough that I was able to get my first chemo on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment