I am helping Kary start a small blog to keep his friends and family informed of his progress. Please keep checking here for the latest news. I know he appreciates and needs your prayers and support more than ever. He is looking at some new options and will be writing about these as soon as he is able. So keep checking in and we will try to keep this up to date!!!



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Weekend in Tulsa

Instead of returning to Portland as previously planned, I decided it would be wisest to spend the weekend in Tulsa recuperating from the surgery and making sure I did not have any infections. Unfortunately, this would mean I would have to miss Brittany's children's musical at our church. She had a lead part & sang a solo.

The highlight of the weekend was the Sunday morning service at Victory Christian Center & lunch at a Thai restaurant. My Mom & I spent the rest of the weekend taking short walks on CTCA's nature trail & relaxing at the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment